Scroll Through To Watch Angela's Videos (see all)
Join Seattle Nutritionist, Angela Pifer as she reviews a popular kids vitamin. A patient of mine was offering Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins with Omega 3 Fish Oil and Vitamin D to her 5 year old and 3 year old. These supplements have Oprah’s seal of approval, as well as a supportive quote by Dr. Mark Hyman. This is confusing, since this vitamin resembles a sugar coated gumdrop. Yes, they contain sugar; but I’ll get to that in a moment.
Join Seattle Nutritionist Angela Pifer to learn about a new ingredient that many chocolate manufacturers are using to replace more expensive ingredients (like, you know, chocolate). Then decide if you want this yellowish, viscous liquid from castor oil in your chocolate.
Join Seattle Nutritionist Nutritionist Angela Pifer to learn what your stomach is really trying to tell you when it growls in between meals. These sounds are triggered by the Migrating Motor Complex, which sends peristaltic waves through your stomach and small intestine, to sweep undigested material and residual organisms further down the digestive tract. If you don’t allow enough space between your meals and snacks, or if you eat too close to bedtime, your Migrating Motor Complex will not be activated and you won’t benefit from this sweeping motion.
This is linked to SIBO, digestive unrest and h. pylori overgrowths.
Work With Angela!
When it comes to the amount of sugar that yogurt contains, most are more dessert like than a health food. Join Seattle Nutritionist Angela Pifer as she compares Tillamook Low Fat Yogurt with Breyer's Ice Cream. Which is the healthier choice?
Which three ‘healthy’ snack foods contribute 30 pounds of added sugar a year to your waistline? Seattle Nutritionist Angela Pifer discusses the hidden sugar in seemingly healthy snack choices in today’s video.
There is a lot of controversy around dairy. So which is it? Is dairy a healthy option or is it harmful to your health? Join Seattle Nutritionist Angela Pifer as she discusses this controversial topic and decide for yourself.
Have you ever thought, ‘I need someone to work with me on a daily basis, who would meet me where I am at and keep me accountable?’ then you’ve come to the right place! These unique nutrition programs offer you unparalleled support through day to day guidance and interactions. Called the ‘Best Seattle Weight Loss and Health Programs’ by numerous doctors, nowhere else in Seattle or Bellevue will you find this level of commitment to helping you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Through your work with Seattle and Bellevue Nutritionist, Angela Pifer, you will learn how to:
- Stop dieting and overcome years of emotional eating
- Eat without confusion or guilt
- Feel satisfied with a plan that is rich in flavor and comfort
- Develop personalized tools to help you finally experience the weight loss you deserve
- Stop struggling with a food sensitivity by learning what you can eat, versus what you shouldn’t
- Digestive conditions are my specialty!
- You don’t need to live with IBS symptoms. Let’s identify & address the underlying condition
- Stop SIBO, small intestinal bowel overgrowth, from becoming a chronic reoccurring condition
- Learn how to heal your gut and address a main contributing factor to all autoimmune conditions – leaky gut
- Get rid of stubborn belly fat
- A spare tire around your middle is not an inevitable result of aging or menopause
- Learn how to target and lose stubborn belly fat