Scroll Through To Watch Angela's Videos (see all)
Is SIBO an Autoimmune Condition or Triggered by One? Join Seattle Nutritionist Angela Pifer to learn more about the this autoimmune connection.
Is food Intolerance or "sensitivity" testing able to show you what you are really reacting to? Join Seattle Functional Medicine Nutritionist Angela Pifer as she discusses the validity of these tests and if you should pull ALL the foods that show up on these labs.
Join Seattle Functional Medicine Nutritionist Angela Pifer to learn which yogurt is the healthier choice. Greek yogurt has really gained in popularity in the past few years. Many are touting this as the healthier option – so, is it?
Join Seattle Nutritionist Angela Pifer to learn what your stomach is really trying to tell you when it growls in between meals. If you don’t allow enough space between your meals and snacks, your Migrating Motor Complex will not be activated and you won’t benefit from this sweeping motion. This is linked to SIBO, digestive unrest and h. pylori overgrowths.
Work With Angela!
Have you ever thought, ‘I need someone to work with me on a daily basis, who would meet me where I am at and keep me accountable?’ then you’ve come to the right place! These unique nutrition programs offer you unparalleled support through day to day guidance and interactions. Called the ‘Best Seattle Weight Loss and Health Programs’ by numerous doctors, nowhere else in Seattle or Bellevue will you find this level of commitment to helping you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Through your work with Seattle and Bellevue Nutritionist, Angela Pifer, you will learn how to:
- Stop dieting and overcome years of emotional eating
- Eat without confusion or guilt
- Feel satisfied with a plan that is rich in flavor and comfort
- Develop personalized tools to help you finally experience the weight loss you deserve
- Stop struggling with a food sensitivity by learning what you can eat, versus what you shouldn’t
- Digestive conditions are my specialty!
- You don’t need to live with IBS symptoms. Let’s identify & address the underlying condition
- Stop SIBO, small intestinal overgrowth, from becoming a chronic reoccurring condition
- Learn how to heal your gut and address a main contributing factor to all autoimmune conditions – leaky gut
- Get rid of stubborn belly fat
- A spare tire around your middle is not an inevitable result of aging or menopause
- Learn how to target and lose stubborn belly fat